Hello Anne:

   There have been on-going cases encountered by myself and others where some
Javascript appears on some webpages. If the gibberish you referred to contains
things like <script language="text/Javascript>, has lots of less than signs,
greater than signs, equal signs, double quotes, periods between words but with
no spaces and the like this may be what is happening in your case. This is a
known problem and has never had a good explanation or solution. It happens only
on some webpages. I feel it is fairly benign. By the way, I am a programmer and
find that sometimes Javascript code is only on the edge of understandability to
me, so I can see where if Javascript code is appearing on a webpage it may
appear to be gibberish to a non-programmer.

Gerry Aubertin
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (519) 273-8702

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments are
confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, please immediately delete it without reading it
and without further distribution or disclosure.  Any further distribution of
this message to others is subject to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any
confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the
information contained in the message and any attachments.