Hi.
Last I knew there were two good options, free youtube to mp3 converter from dvd video soft, and the youtube mp3 org site http://youtube-mp3.org. If you are into dos commands and the like, there is one for that too called I believe youtube_dl or something similar. I'd tell for sure but I can't find it on my drive now to make sure.

The youtube mp3 site is great for converting just a couple of videos on the spot. The dvd video soft or the youtube_dl thing would be better for entire channel conversions.

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable