From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of sachin
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 10:02
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Need recommendations for Jaws-Friendly backup
programs

Hi, thanks for the information. As I noted earlier, I am looking for a
backup program which can create the backup of individual files and folders.
As far as I know Image for Windows cannot create backup of files and folders
except Hard disk partition or entire Hard disk

On 5/9/2015 12:23 AM, Mike O'Brien wrote:
> Hi
>
> The program TBIView, which is part of the Image for Windows package,
> will show you all of the folders and files that are in the backup
> file.  You can open TBIView from the Terabyte Unlimited/TBIView menu
> in the start menu, or just press enter on the backup file itself.
> Once TBIView starts, you will be on a screen that has two panes, left
> and right.  You will be in the left pane.  You move between the panes
> with tab and shift+tab.  Press right arrow and it will say closed.
> This means that you are on the root folder.  If you tab to the right
> pane, you will hear list view and you will see all of the files and
> folders that are in the root folder.  Shift+tab back to the left pane you
will hear tree view and press right arrow and you will hear open.
> Now the left pane shows all of the folders that are in the root
> folder.  You can arrow down through the top level folders or use first
> letter navigation to find the top level folder you want.  If the
> folder you're on has sub-folders, press right arrow to show the list
> of sub-folders in the tree view.  As you move through the tree view of
> folders, the right pane will show the files and folders that are in
> the folder you are in in the tree view.  Once you have found the file
> or folder you want to restore, press
> control+c to copy it to the clipboard.  Now navigate to where you want
> control+to
> restore it to and press control+v to paste it there.  I have not found
> any way to do a search for a specific file or folder in TBIView.  You
> have to know where it is and navigate to it.

---
protection is active.