I'm using Jaws 13 and I wanted to get to the menu with insert J. It isn't
working. I wanted to turn Jaws off temporarily and turn it on again because
when I go to the links list, Jaws is only reading the first letter of the
name of the link. It does that occasionally and I find that if I turn Jaws
off and then on again, the problem is solved. But now insert J isn't getting
me to the menu. If I go to Jaws 13 on the desktop and press enter, nothing
happens either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Miriam