From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Joeylamperis
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 5:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Sports games getting sports games with Jaws

Hi list I was wondering if there were any radio programs or radio streams
that would get the cubs or the bulls using Jaws I hate when profanity Oak
hers and when political stations broadcast their profanity over a Chicago
bulls game I don't like when political talk takes precedence over a sports
game I have had several websites that have crashed on me when using them
including www.freebaseballradio.com and a software program called tap in
radio I do not have a Twitter account yet they still bugged me on that until
Jaws kept being inconsistent in Twitter account warnings and other stuff are
there any free ones you know of without subscribing to anything or paying
for anything