I agree, just press delete...lol

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Carlson Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 5:34 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] David, please do something! Hmmm. I just skip those message subjects that are not interesting to me. Every list will have their experts, their beginners, and their in-betweens.

Blessed are the simple-minded,for they keep us humble.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Musician, and pioneer

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 02:25 PM
Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] David, please do something!

I think the list is getting from what it is suppose to be.  For the
last week, all people are talking about is how wonderful it is to have
Google on the desktop.  I press alt + CTRL + I for IE and M for fs.  I
have Google set as my default search, so there I am in the edit box.
One day is fine to talk about these things but a week?  Also, I just
can't hold back anymore from reading about this Insert C in word.  It
hasn't work since word 2007, and that ends that subject.  Seeing
spripts in a message, that is knowing something.  What finally got me
to send this message, is because of the person that asked how to get
to the address bar in IE.  That is like getting on this list and
asking what is 2 + 2.  This is not the purpose of this list.  If you
take a minute to look through help materials questions can get
answered.  I love this list; I have learned so much concerning
security that best works with JAWS, Working with audio and video, and
best of all, I never knew that you could convert Youtube videos into
Mp3.  I am really taking advantage of that, and that is what usually
what is on this list.  It's just for the last few days, people are
talking about very elementary stuff day after day.  I love you guys,
but could we talk about more than putting Google on the desktop and
this Insert C?  Love in Christ, David Moore from Columbus, Ohio