From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 12:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Apology!

I want to apologise  to all on this list.  I had a bad weekend, but did not
have the excuse to take it out on you.  Please forgive me.  I want to help
all of you, and realize we are in different places with technology.  I am so
happy that the nice person found the Insert key.
I knew it had to be on the laptop somewhere.  One of my laptops has it
exacetly in the same place, above the function keys.  When you get a new
computer, it is a adventure finding out where some keys are lol!
Thanks guys and take care.  I like all of the posts from mike B, Ted, Dave
Carlson and all of you.  It feels like I know you guys.