From: Liuda Balcius
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 9:48 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Link to a web article

Often I read an article and I would like to send a link to it to friends.
How can I do this?

Thanks for all directions.

"Twenty years from now,

You will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do

Than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines.

Sail away from the safe harbor.

Catch the trade winds in your sails.