Hi All,

Running Windows7 64 bit Pro & Jaws16 latest.  After scanning with AdwCleaner
& clicking on the clean option it closes all programs including Jaws but, I
wait several seconds & my Jaws hotkey / shortcut key does not start Jaws.
Does this mean that AdwCleaner is still in cleaning mode?  Am I not being
patient enough & should I wait a few minutes instead of several seconds to
restart Jaws?  All advice on using this program will be greatly appreciated.
When Jaws wouldn't restart yesterday I did a hard shutdown, thinking I
needed to reboot to get Jaws to start again,& it took my wife & I quite some
time to get my computer back up & running!  If it weren't for her sighted
asisstance I would have required a technician to get it going again!  So,
people don't do what I did!  Again, any input on running AdwCleaner will be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Note: I have a Restart icon on my desktop with a hotkey / shortcut keystroke
assigned to it but, that would not work hence the reason for the hard
shutdown.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.