It's a startup wizard option.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of LeDon
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] no keypad key on my laptop

 You do not need a keypad.  set your jaws to use laptop configuration. All
reading commands are available using typing keystrokes. You input numbers from
the number row instead of using the keypad. I am sorry that I can not tell you
how to set jaws to use laptop configuration. But I know that someone on this
list can.