Hi.
Do you have a notification chevron button on your system tray? Press windows+b and use left or right arrow and see if you can find that. If so hit that and see if that makes SpeakDropbox appear. If that is the case here are the instructions from SpeakDropbox's documentation on trying to fix that

1. SpeakDropbox either says no Dropbox icon found when there truly is a
   Dropbox icon, or can't find SpeakDropbox icon when well, obviously
   SpeakDropbox is running.
   This could happen if windows decides that either application isn't
   particularly active right now and hides it's icon to make room for
   more pressing matters. I solve problems like this which haunt screen
   readers as much as something like SpeakDropbox by going to the task
   bar customization page in control panel. Easy way to get there could
   be just to type "task" into the search box of start menu or start
   screen. Find something about task bar. May be "task bar and
   notification", perhaps "customize the taskbar". Once you get it,
   look first for a combo box that has something like 3 items in it. If
   you get the right box, there should be one item that says "never
   combine". It may be helpful to change the combo box to this option
   also. But the big fix is to hit the customize button. Look in the
   resulting dialogue for something like "always show all icons and
   notifications on the task bar". Checking this and then choosing ok
   ought to solve this particular problem nicely.

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable