That's a good idea.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] greater signs

that only tells jaws not to say them, the signs will still be there.

I do it this way, probably not idea, but it works..

I copy the email paste it in word, then I press..
control H, this is the replace command, when it says..replace what...do the > sign, then tab to replace with what, I press spacebar which is telling it to replace with nothing, then I tab to have it check and replace all the greater signs. word tells you how many it found and removed. then, I paste the clean email back in new email.
I know there's some programs for doing this easier,lol

----- Original Message ----- From: Carolyn Arnold