Hello-

I was having problems with a virus threat and Microsoft Security Essentials
was not getting rid of it.  I contacted the Microsoft Accessibility 800
number and they recommended downloading either Malwarebytes or Viper.  They
helped me download Malwarebytes and we ran a scan and got rid of the threat.
I just went to the icon for Malwarebytes on my desktop and clicked on it it
opened and it totally neutralized my JAWS 14.  No commands work and arrowing
does nothing.  I can't even turn on the JAWS  curser.  Any thoughts?  I know
some of you use it.

Wayne