I am posting this message to address one of the common problem faced by the screen reader users. That is regarding the download of YouTube videos. Most of us use some online services to download & to extract audio from the video.However you can solve this problem by using a web browser called torch.Torch is a web browser whose features and functions are similar that of Google Chrome.Follow these steps to download videos using Torch

1.Go to “www.youtube.com”

2. Select a video to play and hit enter on it.When the video began to play, pause it, to avoid interference.

3.Press F6 ones, you will be landed in the address bar.

4.Now tab three times, and Jaws will speak “Download” with the title of the video you selected.

In my case, I selected a video titled “Super Brain- Watch the Amazingly awesome memorizing power of a 5 year old kid”.Jaws spoke something like the following

“Download: Super Brain: Watch the Amazingly memorizing power of a 5 year old kid - YouTube Button to activate press space bar.”

5.Hit Space bar or Enter on the download button with the title of the video you selected

Now the browser will automatically start downloading the video

Thank you

---
is active.