I haven't received a confirmation either, figure the servers may be busy handling the requests. Not too worried about it.

Shane

On 6/2/2015 3:57 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
I reserved a copy of Windows 10 about 4 hours ago and requested confirmation by
E Mail and entered my address but have not received confirmation. What has been
the experience of others?  Thanks, Tom

---