I have the free version and works well. Using jaws 15.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Boyd
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 4:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS DOES nothing with Malwarebytes

JAWS should work fine with Malware Bytes Version 2.16..., this is the latest
version, and I am now having no trouble between the programs. I do use the
Premium version, and it might be worth checking with Malware Bytes.org
support to see if the free version has been updated to the sme standards of
accexxeibility. It seems that I do know people who are running the free
version, however, and are having no troubles with it. It could be the
version of JAWS that you are using. This could also be checked out through
Malware Bytes support.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Marie Medlar