Using win 7. When did the new control panel become updated? I just went into
control panel to remove a program and it has a totally different look. I
really like the new layout and the way it now works.
I normally just install all windows updates so I am not sure when this took
place.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R