I use to enjoy that Loop File Walker bit long ago in a galaxy far away.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2015 5:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] anti-virus program with JFW

Goodness, I said goodbye to Norton about ten years ago. It did get harder.
AVG was pretty good. I happen to have Avira right now. My son is friends with
an IBM engineer, says that is recommendable. So he put it on mine. I can tell
when it's working and what percent of files have been done. JAWS says Loop File
Walker around noon, when it's going. I haven't had to check anything about the
settings, because I haven't had any problem. My husband is persnickity, watches
my computer, used to use it a lot before he got 8, but he has found no problem
with it.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn