Mcafee is totally accessible with jaws.

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Edenhofer
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 4:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and antivirus programs!

Well that’s fine! the wrest of us don’t! including myself! that’s why when I bought my brand new Hewlett packard with windows 8.1, My brother Jason helped me uninstall McAfee, because it’s not accessible, and it came with it because it was a 30 day trial! so I recommend Vipre for any of my blind friends on the list, I volunteer doing tech support with a friend of mine, who’s also totally blind like myself, by the name of Bob from greenbay wisconsin! I take control of his machine remotely with jaws tandem, and help him out.