Tom and Jim? I’m requesting to talk with you politely! I oh you an appology! I
took you guys the wrong way, and I won’t let it happen again, my goal is to
help people and to make friends with people on this list who are totally blind
like myself! use whatever antivirus software you’re comfortable with. so can
you tell me how to navagate to the quarantine and how to do scheduled scanning
and do a manual scan such as a quick scan or a full scan? I’m curious to know!
an that way, I can teach someone else that I run into that’s also totally blind.