Hello,
Are you sure that the pdf is being processed? I have noticed that
sometimes when I press enter on a link or open a pdf file that JAWS
will state pdf is being processed when I have the pc cursor active but
when I route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor and press the up and
down arrows that the accessibility options will appear.  I then have
to left mouse click to get these options to be in focus with the pc
cursor or I could left mouse click on either option while still
staying with the JAWS cursor.