  From: David Ferrin
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2015 9:12 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] the audio page

  I just made a little addition to the audio page covering speak drop box if
  anybody is interested in listening to it the direct link follows:

  http://www.jaws-users.com/audio/Utilities/SpeakDropBox.mp3

  David Ferrin
  A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
  a simpler system that worked perfectly.