From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 6:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws!

For my part I understand that Vista was very short on hardware support. In
other words it's driver database was very limited. Now here again never
owning such a system I cannot verify that independently.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.