From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael B.
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 12:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and Freedom scientific!

Hi Bob,

Would you please set your email client / program to include the message you are
replying to?  You claim to be an advanced user, but if people happen to jump
into a message thread  late, they don't have a clue as to what the hell you are
talking about!  Please take heed to this!
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.