Did this start with the installation of the latest version of Jaws16.0.3048?
 Tom Tom
-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 9:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WLM message field

I am experiencing this too, but it is just a string of gibberish jaws
announces.  I have am not experiencing any difficulties reading messages or
anything.

-----Original Message----- From: T. Civitello
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 8:58 AM
To: Jaws users list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] WLM message field

This morning I installed the latest bill of Jaws 16. Now when I compose a
new message in WLM I hear the following: “file C://users\tom\app data
\local\temp\new mail\................htm” when ever I  tab to the message
field or try to read what I have written, and it just keeps repeating this
string over and over,  until I stop it by pressing the control key. The only
way I can read what I have written is one letter or one word at a time.
Help!  Tom

---

---