I had a similar issue a while back. It appear's to me you need to replace your fan. Your PC is trying to prevent you from totally overheating and burning out the insides.

On 6/23/2015 1:36 AM, petras wrote:
;whered, my computer just decides to shut down when it gets very hot, like 20 minutes with use. All I get is a steady cooling faar. A force shut down just simply shuts the computer down. After dismissing the windows didn't shut dow correctly, which a sighted person did, a steady cooling fan sound comes back on and the screen is just simply black, stuck on the starting windows screen until it cools down.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)" <steven.hi...@nhs.net
To: "jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 07:45:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] computer wont turn on

Hi,

It sounds like it has a hardware issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of petras
Sent: 22 June 2015 02:53
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] computer wont turn on

Hi, I have a toshiba computer and it is not turning on. The battery is fully charged. When I plugged it in then try to hit the power button nothing happens. Not even the fan turns on. It was previously in a blue screen of death error when shutting down, but now it's frozen on a black screen. How do I het it to start back up?

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."