From: "petras" <zumbage...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] computer wont wake up, cooling fan on

No, same computer, black screen, cooling fan on, frozen and wont
wake up.  The main operating system wont start, just the
computer.  So basically I hold down the power butnon for 10
seconds.  I hit the per button and nothing happens.  A sighted
person saw this error: "Windows did not shut down correctly,
would you like to turn it on in safe mode?" I hit the enter key
on start windows normally.  Then there is a blincking cursor, and
stays there for 10 minutes.  Then the screen goes black, however
the cooling faar is steady and loud.  Eghen hitting the power
button does nothing.  So the main operating system doesn't start.