From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 6:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] finding the A V G dis able control

Hello David,

Sorry, I changed my first step of method 2 shown below as I gave wrong
keystrokes.  I said to use insert B or caps lock B but it should be Windows
key B for desktop or laptop configuration.

Here are a couple methods you can try.  The first method is a JAWS method
and the second one is a Windows method.

JAWS Method

1.       If using a desktop configuration use the insert key on the number
pad with function key 11.  If using a laptop configuration use the caps lock
key with function key 11.

2.       Press the letter A to find the AVG item.

3.       Tab to the "Right single click button" in this dialog box and use
spacebar instead of enter key.

4.       Use down arrow key to find the "Temporarily disable AVG protection"
item and press enter key.

Windows Method

1.        Use Windows key B to move to the notification area.

2.       Use up or down arrow key until you find the AVG item.
Note:  If you don't find the AVG item and you know it is in the notification
area then press spacebar on the chevron button and then use either up or
down arrow keys.  Also, I have found there are times when you need to use
the Windows key B command a second time to refocus in the notification area.

3.       When you find the AVG item route JAWS cursor to PC cursor.  For the
desktop configuration this is done by holding down the number pad insert key
and pressing the minus key.  When using a laptop configuration you route
JAWS to PC using caps lock with the left bracket key, (which is to the right
of P on the keyboard).

4.       Use a right mouse button click simulation by pressing the * key on
the number pad if using a desktop configuration or (if I remember correctly)
caps lock with the number 9 if using a laptop configuration).

5.       Use down arrow to the "temporarily disable AVG protection" item and
use enter key.

Take care.

rian Lee

brianl...@charter.net