From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 9:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Freezes

I think that the keyboard command restart is preferable to the forced
restart by pressing the small button in the vicinity of the son-off
switch.  When I have been forced because of a locked keyboard to use the
forced restart, I always get a non-JAWS readable Windows screen from
which I must choose the restart option - normal or safe mode and one other.