From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of petras
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 8:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] reserve battery

Hi, when I start my computer, I get this funny sound right after
loggin in.  I then get "Jaws professional." Then I get this
message "Reserve battery, please plug your computer or find a
power source.  Your battery is at #0 minutes, 95 percent." If my
battery time falls down (to less than an hour, I get this alert.
Yet checking the power status the time remaining always chandes,
but  it's at the 2 hour to 4 hour intervals.  What does reserve
battery mean?