I have just started having a problem with OE for Windows 7..

When I try to create a new message or to reply to a message, the message window
in not maximized. It only reads the word "edit" over and over again when trying
to read it with the say all command. One line at a time will read, but very
short lines. Only the first three menus show up.

When I maximize the window, I first have to access the menus, return to the
message body and everything works fine. However, as soon as I close the message
and try to create a new message or reply to another message, I have to do the
whole process again.

I have OE set to maximize when it is opened, nothing is blocking the screen. I
need to know how to save the maximization of the message window so I don't have
to keep doing this every time I need to create or reply to a message. This just
started happening yesterday and I have done nothing new to the computer.

Thank you.

Vicki