isn't it in the start menu, assessories word pad?
I use note pad instead it always opens in a new document!

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 5:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] word pad

It is on my Desktop. If not there, it could be on your Start. You could try
hitting Windows R for Run, then type in Word Pad, and you'd land there,
wherever it is. You can save it to a shortcut to desktop by hitting Alt F
and arrowing down to Send Submenu, then arrowing to Shortcut to Desktop.
Then, there you would have it!

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "j Bron" <jb...@optonline.net>