I tried that, and it worked. I'll be trying that one in Facebook, when my husband is checking something.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Boyd" <mike....@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] stop jaws compleetly

You can do one fof two things. 1. Press the insert + space bar at the same time, and when the tone plays, press the letter S. Then do the same thing to start JAWS speaking again. Or, 2. Exit JAWS altogether by Alt Tabbing around to JAWS, then pressing ALT F4 and then Enter when prompted if you want to quit JAWS. After, you can then restart JAWS.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: petras