From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Baracco, Andrew W
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [EXTERNAL] Apps for Twitter and Facebook

Okay, I'm using it with Win 7, so the issue may be that it does not support
windows 8, even though I know that there is a fairly recent update. The
developer of QWITTER developed a client called Chicken Nugget that should
work with Windows 8. Also, the official Twitter web site has gone through a
great deal of work to be more accessible. There is also an accessible web
interface offered through www.easychirp.org

Andy