Thanks for the information.  I didn't know that is the case.
Regards
Tom Bisset
-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 9:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] google accessibility

Supposedly, the accessible Google site returns search results that are screen
reader friendly, as compared with the regular Google site, which returns search
results regardless of whether they are screen reader friendly. So it is the
search resultsand not Google itself that are "accessible". BTW, I have no
difficulty loading the accessible Google site on my XP system, although I
prefer the regular Google site and simply skip the search results that JAWS
can't handle.

Gerald