I am trying to read reviews of hotels on the trip adviser web site.  The
review I want to read Jaws says "read more clickable".  I have tried hitting
enter on it and nothing happens.  Also shift+enter and control+enter does
not activate the link.  I tried routing jaws to pc curser and that did not
work as well.  Any suggestions on activating this type of link?  I am using
latest Jaws 16 with latest Internet Explorer on a Windows 7 computer.