  From: leonard morris
  To: jaws
  Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 9:12 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] ITunes and account settings

  I'm trying to change my payment information but if I turn off virtual
  cursor or leave it on I can not check the card type to get started. I am
  using jaws V16 and ITunes 12.2. I also have the latest BlindTunes
  scripts but still no go.

  --
  "Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."