When you press the alt n are you tabbing or using the arrow keys or using the JAWS cursor for possible choices?

On 7/16/2015 11:15 AM, LeDon wrote:
I use windows 7 with jaws sixteen and IE 10. So, I keep getting this
message, Notification bar requires response. Press alt N. What is this
trying to tell me?  When I press alt N I don't seem to get any choices
except to close.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
luc...@ct.metrocast.net