From whaq time? I live in California.

----- Original Message -----
From: Shai <shai...@gmail.com
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:24:32 -0700
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws license for my computer

Hi, Yes FreedomScientific is open today.

On 7/17/15, petras <zumbage...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I need a jaws license.  I went to the national federation of
the blind conference and I ordered a license.  I got the jaws
home use one.  But I was supposed to get an email by Monday with
my autheorization code.  They lied.  There was no email at all.
Not even five days later.  What should I do to retrieve it? If
not then I payed at least 175 dollars paperweight.