I went several places that had form fields, and had no problems entering
text into form fields.
Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 5:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Automatic updates

Neil:

I don't think you will automatically get Windows 10, unless you specifically
ask for it.

Also, with regard to IE 11,  please be sure you can enter text into edit
form fields.

I developed a problem with this with IE 11 a month or so ago, and after much
work with the Freedom Scientific Tech Support staff, and the Microsoft
Accessibility Hotline, I rolled back to IE 10.

Now, all works as it should.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan