Thanks Launda! I really appreciate your help!

I am a new be to Leasey, so that's why I want to do the upgrade. Otherwise I always believe, "don't fix what aint broke"

Vicky

-----Original Message----- From: Londa Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Up grading Word?

Hi Vicky,

I'd seriously consider an Office 365 subscription if I were you. You'll get
everything including Outlook. LEASEY also works well with Outlook so that
would probably be a good thing to have. There are different prices depending
on how many installs you want. It is a subscription, but the next time
Office is upgraded, you'll get that at no additional cost. You also get a
terrabyte of OneDrive space. go to www.microsoft.com/office for more
information.