Hi folks,
could someone please give me an assist on how to edit contact info, or more
specifically, an email address in WLM?
Here is what I’ve tried and it has been to no abail..
I’ve gone to  contact list with control+3 and the list came up.
I’ve arrowed to the name of the person I need to edit and hit enter.
It then just says, “edit contact” and repeats the persons name.
I cannot edit the info here.
No matter if I arrow, or tab, I only hear the same list of items such as,
summary tab, contact tab, personal tab, and so on. I tried to hit enter on
these fields and nothing happens.
I am using JAWS16, Win7, WLM 15.4.3

What steps might I be missing?
Any suggestions?