From: David Moore
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 4:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Creating PDF

Thank you Mike for the web site for converting files. That looks very
powerful. By what JAWS is saying, I believe I converted, for fun, my
Word .docs format of my resume to a PDF format. That is cool. For the
link you put for the tutorial, it was an audio for Carbinate, a
back-up solution. for $45.00 a year, I might think about it. Thanks a
lot, Mike.