Yes, it is horrible, I see it almost daily!  Jaws 16 and IE 11 and Windows 7
here, the whole internet experience has slowed down, lots of pages hang,
sometimes one has to wait for over a minute to get it to load, sometimes it
is blank and refresh will help, and it can be a page one has visited many
times.  I find myself cursing the slowness and my speed seems to be normal
when tested.  I truly dislike having to wait for several minutes to move
from one spot to another, especially when trying to make a purchase.
I had to reload amazon about 8 times yesterday, and trust me, I have been
there a lot over the years, it only gets worse with each update in my humble
opinion, and not on just one computer but my laptop also where it is
actually slower, and Jaws sound vacillates between audible and sounding like
I have earphones in almost from the speaker when I do not.

I do not plan to upgrade to 10 immediately, eventually, probably next year
some time, which means I will be on IE 11 for a long time, I note that if
someone is here and Jaws is not loaded they don't get stuck, hung up, or
have to start completely over, with shutdown and restart of the computer
from beginning and making sure no other app is open, even then it exhibits
the same behavior.
I need to expand my cursing category of words to keep from boring myself
throughout this clunky process.  Same with Firefox I might add.  I am paying
for top speed DSL, tired of spending hours, many starts and restarts to find
information or shop for what I need.  Using the phone, as I have said
previously is my very last resort and often I will decide then to not even
bother.

I don't understand NVDA well enough to see if it works or Window Eyes,
although I have both on my computer to learn, play with.  So far have not
done much with either on the net, Com on JAWS, I pay really good money to
keep up to date, I pay nothing for the other two, so I understand that they
may not be current or that they may be slower, or that keystrokes I have
used since 1998 may not be intuitive for me on other screen reading
programs.

Frustrated with this particular situation, computer is a year old with mega
memory more than 8 Gb, a terabyte hard drive, Windows 7, IE 11, Jaws 16
latest build released, use IE and Outlook 2010 many times a day, other
programs occasionally, up-to-date virus and malware protection.  If this is
something I need to fix in registry, I need to know, in step fashion, what
to look for and what I need to change.  I don't like regedit all that much,
but I do feel that given proper directions I could fix a problem or delete a
key, I have been there a couple of times, mostly in Windows XP years ago.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!