From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of kevin lee
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 06:24
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] setting user as Administrator

I fixed the problem of no system sounds on my desktop by just creating a new
profile, but now I don’t have administrator rights.  how can I set a user as
the admin?  when I’m using the profile with system sounds and I go into manage
users all I see is standard user radio button checked and cancel.when I go to
manage all users all that’s displayed is the profile with the system sounds and
guest the profile without system sounds is not shown!  I want to delete the
existing profile which is the admin and make the one with sound the admin.  is
this possible to do without sighted help?

email is golden!!
Kevin Lee