Hello gang.
Win8.1, JFW 16 MSFT Office 2010.  IN Excel 2010, I am able to insert a file
such as PDF ON my PC hard drive, as an object into a specific cell. I am able
to do this for many files each inserted into a diff cell. Using Ctrl-shift O
and subsequent keystrokes, I am able to open any desired file after insertion
as object.  How do I delete/remove a file inserted as an object from a cell of
my choosing? Right clicking on the cell with the inserted object and then
choosing remove or delete or 'empty cell contents' does nothing to remove the
inserted object.

Thx much
Prateek