Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 3:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to find a message on this list?

   Hi all,
I posted a message on this list around June 5 with subject as
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] saving photos from Facebook
I go to
https://www.mail-archive.comlist@jaws-
I tried by date thread any ideas how I might find message quickly?
Below is one answer but there was a later message that I think worked but
cannot remember or find message.
One Message
I asked my husband, who went through the steps:

1. Right Click on Object. 2. Go to Save As.
3. Give it a name.
4. Save as JPEG file.
5. Be sure to remember where it is saved.
6. If on What's on your mind, left click where it says add picture.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>