If you do a window update from control panel you will see it probably.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] win 10 free upgrade

today is July 29
I checked in my windows updates and I do not see an upgrade to windows 10
I did reserve the free upgrade but after reserving on microsoft.com I deleted the notification from my computer.
so where is it does anyone know
not that I was going to upgrade today, I just wanted to see if the option to upgrade is there!

-----
No virus found in this message.