Went to archive list and FAQ.
Found how to navigate archive list.
Used following in search edit box:
date:[20150605 TO 20150610] Medlar
From archive message I found:
Right-click on Photo? Or on link to photo?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carol...@windstream.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] saving photos from Facebook

I asked my husband, who went through the steps:

1. Right Click on Object. 2. Go to Save As.
3. Give it a name.
4. Save as JPEG file. 5. Be sure to remember where it is saved.
6. If on What's on your mind, left click where it says add picture.

GIFT (God is forever true), Carolyn ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>