Hey Mike,
I go to jaws E N U a different way
1 press your windows key
2, up arrow to all programs
3, right arrow to open
4, arrow down a couple times, and press the letter J to which jaws you want
5, right arrow
6, down arrow to explore my jaws
7, right arrow
8, down arrow to explore my settings
9, press enter, and now you are in the E N U folder to paste the scripts
10, alt f4 when you are done
Patti

Hi Petras,

It wasn't an article, just steps I typed up.  Here they are again:
For Windows 7 this is 1 way to get to the ENU folder where the scripts go:
1.  From your desktop press enter on the, Computer, icon.
2.  Highlight your operating system drive & press enter.
3.  Navigate to your, Users, folder, & press enter.
4.  Find your name folder & press enter.
5.  Press enter on the, App Data, folder, & press enter on the, Roaming,
folder.
6.  Find the Freedom Scientific folder, press enter to open, arrow to the,
Jaws, folder, press enter to open, arrow to the version of Jaws you are
working with, & press enter to open.
7.  Press enter on, Settings, to open, press enter on, ENU, to open, & this
is where you paste the scripts.
HTH

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.